Woodcraft 05-0137B Kawasaki ZX-4RR Adjustable Rearset
The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
- The correct brake pedal return spring for this kit is part number 09-7125
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Adjustable (24 positions) from XX to XX mm up and XX to XX mm back.
Quickshifter: Reuses OEM QS, see note below.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
NOTE: You will need to re-flash the ECU for the OEM QS to work correctly in GP Shift.